Flights to Aarhus
There are 3 nearby airports you could use:
- Aarhus airport (AAR) (The closest one, direct connections from Oslo, Stockholm, London, Copenhagen, Göteborg)
- Billund airport (BLL) (Pretty close too, direct connections from most major airports)
- Aalborg airport (AAL)
Transport from Aarhus Central train station
Option 1 – Take a taxi
This will cost about 100 Danish kroner.
Option 2 – Get bus 2A towards Skejby
Get off at the stop called “Paludan-Müllers Vej/Hasle Ringvej (Aarhus)”. The bus stop is about 700 metres from the party.
Option 3 – ????
You’re all adults – you’ll figure it out!
For more information on public transport in Denmark visit http://www.rejseplanen.dk/
Hotels in the area
We do have a separate sleeping area – but if you are old and decrepit like most of us, you may want to sleep in a proper bed. These are the closest hotels to TRSAC:
- Scandic Aarhus Vest (3 km walking distance)
- Zleep Hotel Aarhus Skejby (2,4km walking distance from venue – tram to Aarhus Central station nearby)
- athome apartments (2,1km walking distance from venue – tram to Aarhus Central station nearby)
- Hotel GUESTapart (2,2km walking distance from venue – tram to Aarhus Central station nearby)
- You could also check out AirBnB
There are plenty of hotels and sleep-ins in central Aarhus (a bit further from the party place) – send us an email if you need help.