Address of the party place
Paludan-Müllers vej 110
8200 Aarhus N
Flights to Aarhus
Please note: Aarhus Airport has recently opened up new direct routes from e.g. München as well as cheaper alternatives from Oslo and Stockholm – combined with a decent amount of connecting flights from Copenhagen it is likely you could get to TRSAC a bit more easily, without breaking the bank (check Momondo.com)
Billund airport offers plenty more alternatives for direct flights – there are 3 nearby airports you could use:
- Aarhus airport (AAR) (The closest one)
- Billund airport (BLL) (Pretty close too)
- Aalborg airport (AAL)
Public transport in Aarhus
From the central station to the party place there are three options: bus, taxi, or walking.
- A taxi fare will run you about 100 Danish kroner.
- Should you choose to take the bus, you will need to get bus 2A towards “Skejby”, and get off at the stop called “Paludan-Müllers Vej/Hasle Ringvej (Aarhus)”. The bus stop is about 700 metres from the party.
- Walking to the party is an option – it does however take about 30-40 minutes.
For more information on public transport visit http://www.rejseplanen.dk/
Hotels in the area
We do have two dedicated sleeping areas with lots of space – but if you are old and decrepit like most of us, you may want to sleep in a proper bed. These are the closest hotels to TRSAC:
There are plenty of hotels and sleep-ins in central Aarhus (a bit further from the party place) – send us an email if you need help.