What is this?
TRSAC is an acronym of “The Real Scene After Christmas”. It is the best demoparty in Denmark. It’s also pretty much the only one, but let’s not talk about that right now. TRSAC was started in 2000 by a bunch of demoscene friends who thought demo parties were becoming too much about gaming, and here we are – 16 years later – still friends.
Facilities & party features
- Room for 150 people
- Separate sleeping halls
- Cafeteria with draught beer, warm food and snacks
- On-site showers
- Internet and partynetwork
- Lots of parking space
- Optional food-included ticket
- Free earplugs at the infodesk
- 5k run Saturday morning (with STRAF, of course)
- Beer und schnapps-break Saturday night
- Several live acts
- STRAF und STRAF und STRAF und STRAF
- Awesome quiz, which is not rigged
The demoscene and TRSAC is an open and inclusive place. We welcome and respect all genders, religions, shapes, convictions, pimps, weirdos, lovers and fighters – and we obviously expect you to do the same. Now here are a few simple things to note:
- Use your common sense – even if you’re drunk!
- No drugs – Danish law obviously applies
- Noise levels will be high during live-acts and competitions (get free ear plugs at the infodesk)
- If you don’t like people taking your photo – this is normally a part of such events, but please do address this directly with whoever is taking pictures.
- If something is bothering you: come talk to us!